- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- March 8: GM Will Pay Certain Arizona Customers 6.28 Million news | 14 days ago
- February 27: Chevy Equinox Oil Consumption Lawsuit Targets 2010-2017 Models news | 23 days ago
- February 21: Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Overheating Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 29 days ago
- February 20: GM Duramax Lawsuit Continues For Silverado and Sierra Owners news | 30 days ago
NHTSA — Power Train Problems
2012 Chevrolet Sonic (Page 1 of 6)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Chevrolet Sonic is fairly new & is already showing an early trend of transmission problems.
Owners report hesitation when shifting & grinding/hard shifting into gears. Some dealers are calling the condition "normal". Another owner reported his dealership replaced the transmission under warranty, but the new transmission had the same exact grinding problem. Design defect?
- Crashes / Fires:
- 2 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 40,395 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.