ANNOUNCEMENT: The Car Book 2018 is now online!

2013 Chevrolet Sonic cooling system problems

cooling system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Chevrolet Sonic:

2013 Chevrolet Sonic Owner Comments

Jan 142014

Sonic LT 1.8L

I own a (Chevy Sonic LT 2013 miles OBO 33,700), I want to report a file complained to this vehicle with (radiator problems). I was located in Fresno, CA at a stop sign when my Radiator manged to break from the bottom. I believe is manufacture failure from this car Over Heating, I took the car to a local Chevy Dealer Michael’s Chevrolet in Fresno, CA. They inspected the vehicle and notified me that it was Physical damage that I might've run over an object on the road, when I specifically was located in a stop light. There is no sign of damages that I might hit an object on the road. I strongly suggest that this claim gets Review to management. Everything happened when vapor was coming out from the hood; I got out from my car and started inspecting it before a fire started putting in danger my family and others.

Any Question email me to brosas@ParamountFarms.com

- bryansonic, Avenal, CA, USA