- February 19: GM Fuse Block Lawsuit Says Loose Terminals Cause Problems news | 7 days ago
- February 17: Owning An Electric Car Is More Expensive Than a Gas-Powered Vehicle news | 9 days ago
- February 7: Chevy Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Trucks Recalled, Again recalls | 19 days ago
- December 30: Chevy Shake Class Action Says Driveshaft Is The Problem news | 58 days ago
- December 20: Chevy Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled After Fire recalls | 68 days ago
2013 Chevrolet Sonic
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Chevrolet Sonic
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Chevrolet Sonic by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
Without audible indicators, the driver may leave the key in the ignition, increasing the risk of theft. Read more »
Exposed wires increase the risk of electrical shock and personal injury if the cord is handled while it is plugged in. Read more »
If the front fuel tank strap bracket separates, the increased load may lead to the failure of the other tank support. As a result, the fuel tank may come loose from the vehicle causing a fuel leak. A fuel leak, in the presence of an ignition source, may result in a ... Read more »
If the brake lamps flash when the vehicle is not slowing, a following driver may not adjust vehicle speed when the vehicle is in fact braking, and the brake lamps are illuminating as intended, increasing the risk of a crash. ... Read more »
If the driver is not aware that the turn signal is not functioning and does not have the light repaired, other drivers may not be alerted that the vehicle is turning, increasing the risk of a crash. ... Read more »