- April 20: GM 8L90 and 8L45 Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 4 days ago
- April 17: GM Lawsuit Says Owners Deserve Compensation For Data news | 7 days ago
- April 17: Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain SUVs Have Weld Problems recalls | 7 days ago
- April 15: Michelin and Takata Cleared in $80 Million Lawsuit news | 9 days ago
- March 20: GMC Sierra 3500 and Chevy Silverado 3500 Trucks Recalled recalls | 35 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 14211: Passenger Front Air Bag Inflator Failure
2013 Chevrolet Spark
If the air bag does not to deploy in the event of a crash, there is an increased risk of injury to the front passenger.
- General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2013 Buick Encore vehicles manufactured April 10, 2013, to May 8, 2013, and Chevrolet Spark vehicles manufactured December 30, 2012, to March 1, 2013. In the affected vehicles, an improper weld on the passenger side front air bag inflator may result in the air bag not deploying.
- GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the passenger side front air bag, free of charge. The recall began on July 30, 2014. Owners may contact General Motors customer service at 1-800-521-7300 (Buick) or 1-800-222-1020 (Chevrolet). GM's number for this recall is 14211.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.