- November 23: GM Airbag Recall To Cover 7 Million Vehicles recalls | 2 days ago
- November 23: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Dismissed news | 2 days ago
- November 18: General Motors Continental Tire Recall recalls | 7 days ago
- November 17: Chevy Corvette Cracked Rims Lawsuit Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- November 13: Chevy Bolt Fire Recall: Better Park Outside recalls | 12 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 14211: Passenger Front Air Bag Inflator Failure
2013 Chevrolet Spark
If the air bag does not to deploy in the event of a crash, there is an increased risk of injury to the front passenger.
- General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2013 Buick Encore vehicles manufactured April 10, 2013, to May 8, 2013, and Chevrolet Spark vehicles manufactured December 30, 2012, to March 1, 2013. In the affected vehicles, an improper weld on the passenger side front air bag inflator may result in the air bag not deploying.
- GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the passenger side front air bag, free of charge. The recall began on July 30, 2014. Owners may contact General Motors customer service at 1-800-521-7300 (Buick) or 1-800-222-1020 (Chevrolet). GM's number for this recall is 14211.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.