- October 17: GM Tri-Fold Soft Tonneau Cover Recall Affects 7,200 Trucks recalls | 3 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Settlement On Hold news | 8 days ago
- October 7: Does Automatic Emergency Braking With Pedestrian Detection Work? news | 13 days ago
- October 1: Chevy Camaro Ignition Key Recall Issued Again recalls | 19 days ago
- September 22: Chevy Volt Passenger Airbag Sensor Investigation Opened investigations | 28 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 18365: Air Bags May Not Deploy Due To Incorrect Setting
2019 Chevrolet Spark
If the air bags do not deploy in the event of a crash, it can increase the risk of injury.
Air Bags — Air Bag Control Module
- General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2019 Buick Encore, Chevrolet Spark, Traverse, and Trax vehicles. The Sensing Diagnostic Module (SDM) on these vehicle may not have been turned off of "manufacturing mode, " preventing the air bags from deploying in the event of a crash.
- GM will notify owners, and dealers will reprogram the SDM module to the correct mode, free of charge. The recall began November 6, 2018. Owners may contact Buick customer service at 1-800-521-7300 and Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020. GM's number for this recall is 18365.
Click a tab for more information.