- March 20: GMC Sierra 3500 and Chevy Silverado 3500 Trucks Recalled recalls | 3 days ago
- March 13: GM Recalls Chevy and Cadillac Vehicles For Power Steering Problems recalls | 10 days ago
- February 16: Chevrolet Malibu Recall Issued After Airbag Inflator Ruptured recalls | 35 days ago
- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 41 days ago
- January 7: GM Class-Action Lawsuit Targets CP4 Fuel Pumps news | 75 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 18365: Air Bags May Not Deploy Due To Incorrect Setting
2019 Chevrolet Spark
If the air bags do not deploy in the event of a crash, it can increase the risk of injury.
Air Bags — Air Bag Control Module
- General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2019 Buick Encore, Chevrolet Spark, Traverse, and Trax vehicles. The Sensing Diagnostic Module (SDM) on these vehicle may not have been turned off of "manufacturing mode, " preventing the air bags from deploying in the event of a crash.
- GM will notify owners, and dealers will reprogram the SDM module to the correct mode, free of charge. The recall began November 6, 2018. Owners may contact Buick customer service at 1-800-521-7300 and Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020. GM's number for this recall is 18365.
Click a tab for more information.