- August 30: Chevy Bolt Batteries May Have Cell Problems recalls | 52 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 53 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 72 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 75 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 76 days ago
1998 Chevrolet Tahoe
Worst 1998 Tahoe drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft3
- NHTSA: Power Train2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Tahoe Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Tahoe compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Tahoe overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tahoe.