- September 15: GM Recalls Vehicles 2nd Time For Loose Brake Pedals recalls | 5 days ago
- September 14: Chevy Equinox Ecotec Engine Lawsuit Filed Over Oil Consumption news | 6 days ago
- September 13: GM Recalls 1 Million Trucks and SUVs For Power Steering Problems recalls | 7 days ago
- September 12: GM Recalls 230,000 Vehicles For Brake Caliper Pistons recalls | 8 days ago
- September 8: GM Side Blind Zone Alert Lawsuit Argued in Court news | 12 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 00044: GM/FMVSS 208/Neck Extension
1999 Chevrolet Tahoe
In the event of a vehicle crash, the right front passenger restraint systems may not meet the neck extension requirements.
Seat Belts — Front — Webbing
- Vehicle description: Light duty pickup trucks and sport utility vehicles. These vehicles do not comply with the occupant protection requirements of FMVSS no. 208, "occupant crash protection."
- Dealers will install a tray insert on the top of the passenger side of the instrument panel. The tray insert corrects the noncompliance.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.