- November 11: GM Daytime Running Lights Recall Affects 338,000 Vehicles recalls | 21 days ago
- October 31: GM, Hyundai and Kia Sued Over Exploding ARC Airbag Inflators news | 32 days ago
- October 3: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Alleges Vortec Engines Are Faulty news | 60 days ago
- September 20: GM Lawsuit Alleges Chevy Silverado Roof is Dangerous news | 73 days ago
2000 Chevrolet Tahoe
2000 Chevrolet Tahoe Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Dies After Start Up1
- Loss Of Power1
- Runs Roughly When Accelerating1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control9
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal5
- NHTSA: Engine3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Tahoe Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Tahoe compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Tahoe overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tahoe.