- December 13: GM Recalls Buick Encore, Chevy Spark, Traverse and Trax recalls | 1 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 3 days ago
- November 27: GM CP4 Lawsuit Alleges Fuel Pumps 'Explode' news | 17 days ago
- November 23: GM Hard Brake Pedals and Vacuum Pumps Investigated investigations | 21 days ago
- November 6: General Motors Windshield Wiper Recall Investigated investigations | 38 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 02039: GM/Folding Head Restraints
2000 Chevrolet Tahoe
If a person were to insert their finger(s) into the pinch point when the head restraint folds, it could trap and pinch the finger(s) causing injury.
Seats — Front Assembly — Head Restraint
- On certain sport utility vehicles equipped with rearward folding head restraints on the second row seats, two potential pinch points exist on each of the folding head restraints when the restraints are folded rearward as the seatback is folded down.
- Dealers will install protective covers over the pinch points. Owner notification began November 8, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Chevrolet at 1-800-222-1020, GMC at 1-800-462-8782, or Cadillac at 1-800-458-8006.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.