- July 16: GM Recalls 2016-2018 Chevrolet Malibus For Airbag Failures recalls | 1 days ago
- July 4: GMC Terrain and Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- June 21: Recall: 2013 Chevrolet Volt Has Voltage Problems recalls | 26 days ago
- June 20: 2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Recalled Over Airbag Failures recalls | 27 days ago
- June 19: GM Recalls Vehicles With Fuel Pumps That Can Leak recalls | 28 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 02039: GM/Folding Head Restraints
2001 Chevrolet Tahoe
If a person were to insert their finger(s) into the pinch point when the head restraint folds, it could trap and pinch the finger(s) causing injury.
Seats — Front Assembly — Head Restraint
- On certain sport utility vehicles equipped with rearward folding head restraints on the second row seats, two potential pinch points exist on each of the folding head restraints when the restraints are folded rearward as the seatback is folded down.
- Dealers will install protective covers over the pinch points. Owner notification began November 8, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Chevrolet at 1-800-222-1020, GMC at 1-800-462-8782, or Cadillac at 1-800-458-8006.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.