- July 16: GM Recalls 2016-2018 Chevrolet Malibus For Airbag Failures recalls | 6 days ago
- July 4: GMC Terrain and Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- June 21: Recall: 2013 Chevrolet Volt Has Voltage Problems recalls | 31 days ago
- June 20: 2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Recalled Over Airbag Failures recalls | 32 days ago
- June 19: GM Recalls Vehicles With Fuel Pumps That Can Leak recalls | 33 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 00084: GM/Wheelhouse Plug
2001 Chevrolet Tahoe
These gases could flow into the passenger compartment if the plug is missing or loose and could cause possible illness, unconsciousness, or death.
Structure — Body
- Vehicle description: Light duty pickup trucks and sport utility vehicles. Some of these vehicles have loose or missing rear wheelhouse plugs. Under certain vehicle operating conditions, exhaust gases can flow forward and accumulate in the rear wheelhouse.
- Dealers will inspect the vehicle for loose or missing wheelhouse plugs and install new plugs if necessary.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.