- January 7: GM Class-Action Lawsuit Targets CP4 Fuel Pumps news | 12 days ago
- December 24: GM 8-Speed Transmission Fix Useless, Claims Lawsuit news | 26 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 31 days ago
- December 13: GM Recalls Buick Encore, Chevy Spark, Traverse and Trax recalls | 37 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 39 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 00084: GM/Wheelhouse Plug
2001 Chevrolet Tahoe
These gases could flow into the passenger compartment if the plug is missing or loose and could cause possible illness, unconsciousness, or death.
Structure — Body
- Vehicle description: Light duty pickup trucks and sport utility vehicles. Some of these vehicles have loose or missing rear wheelhouse plugs. Under certain vehicle operating conditions, exhaust gases can flow forward and accumulate in the rear wheelhouse.
- Dealers will inspect the vehicle for loose or missing wheelhouse plugs and install new plugs if necessary.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.