- August 30: Chevy Bolt Batteries May Have Cell Problems recalls | 48 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 49 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 68 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 71 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 72 days ago
2001 Chevrolet Tahoe
Worst 2001 Tahoe steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- knocking vibrating sound when turning2
- slight vibration of steering wheel1
- NHTSA: Steering6
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System4
- NHTSA: Steering: Column3
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump3
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)2
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Sector2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Tahoe Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Tahoe compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Tahoe overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tahoe.