- August 30: Chevy Bolt Batteries May Have Cell Problems recalls | 54 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 55 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 74 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 77 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 78 days ago
2003 Chevrolet Tahoe
Worst 2003 Tahoe brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- brakes engage for no reason1
- parking brake wears out prematurely1
- StabiliTrak & air bag lights are on1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes78
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic16
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock7
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: ...4
- NHTSA: Parking Brake3
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control2
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Electric2
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock: Abs Warning ...1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Tahoe Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Tahoe compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Tahoe overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tahoe.