- July 16: GM Recalls 2016-2018 Chevrolet Malibus For Airbag Failures recalls | 6 days ago
- July 4: GMC Terrain and Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- June 21: Recall: 2013 Chevrolet Volt Has Voltage Problems recalls | 31 days ago
- June 20: 2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Recalled Over Airbag Failures recalls | 32 days ago
- June 19: GM Recalls Vehicles With Fuel Pumps That Can Leak recalls | 33 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 08411: Fuel System Control Module
2009 Chevrolet Tahoe
Water in the module could cause a short or open circuit, illumination of the service engine soon lamp, setting of diagnostic trouble codes or the engine may be hard to start, may not start or may stall increasing the risk of a crash.
Fuel System, Gasoline
- GM is recalling 27,188 MY 2009 Cadillac escalade, escalade hybrid, escalade esv, and escalade ext; Chevrolet Avalanche, Suburban, Tahoe, Tahoe hybrid, and Colorado; and GMC Yukon, Yukon hybrid, Yukon XL, and canyon vehicles. The fuel system control modules may have a condition in which an adhesive separation of the room temperature vulcanizing (rtv) seal between the seal and the housing may allow water to seep into the module.
- Dealers will install a new fuel system control module free of charge. The recall began on May 18, 2009. Owners may contact Cadillac at 1-866-982-2339, Chevrolet at 1-800-630-2438 and GMC at 1-866-996-9463 or at www.gmownercenter.com.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.