- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 2 days ago
- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 11 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 28 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 35 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 43 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #050308002F
2011 Chevrolet Tahoe
Affected Component: SUSPENSION
- This informational bulletin was created to aid the technician in diagnosing the difference between a shock or strut that has a fluid residule from a possible external source from a leaking shaft seal.
Click a tab for more information.