- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 7 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 24 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 31 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 39 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 42 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #070898001B
2011 Chevrolet Tahoe
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- THIS INFORMATIONAL BULLETIN PROVIDES INFORMATION ON GM DOES NOT APPROVE THE USE OF CLIPPING TO REPAIR COLLISION DAMAGE TO VEHICLES. GM HAS NOT TESTED OR VALIDATED A CLIPPED VEHICLE REPAIR; THEREFORE, GM CANNOT ENDORSE THIS TYPE OF REPAIR OR CONFIRM THE CRASH PERFORMANCE DURING A SUBSEQUENT COLLISION.
Click a tab for more information.