- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 3 days ago
- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 12 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 29 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 36 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 44 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #08-07-30-021H
2011 Chevrolet Tahoe
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- This technical bulletin provides repair information to correct customer concerns of loss of high speed GMLAN communications, intermittent no crank, IP gauge fluctuation, intermittent door lock cycling /chime operation, various IP warning lamps illuminated, transmission may not shift, communication DTCs U0073, U0100, U0101, U0102, U0109, U0121 or U0140 set.
Click a tab for more information.