- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 1 days ago
- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 10 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 27 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 34 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 42 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #12138
2011 Chevrolet Tahoe
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- 12138 - CUSTOMER SATISFACTION PROGRAM. NORMAL ENGINE VIBRATION WHILE IN ACTIVE FUEL MANAGEMENT (AFM) MODE MAY CAUSE THE TRANSMISSION DIPSTICK TUBE TO FATIGUE AND FRACTURE. IF THIS OCCURS, IT COULD CAUSE A TICK OR RATTLE NOISE FROM THE FRONT OF THE VEHICLE. DEALERS ARE TO INSPECT THE TRANSMISSION DIPSTICK TUBE FOR A FRACTURE AND REPLACE IT IF NECESSARY. IF NO FRACTURE IS FOUND, DEALERS ARE TO INSTALL A FOAM SLEEVE AROUND THE TUBE TO ABSORB THE VIBRATION.
Click a tab for more information.