- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 2 days ago
- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 11 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 28 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 35 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 43 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #13-02-32-001D
2011 Chevrolet Tahoe
Affected Component: STEERING:HYDRAULIC POWER ASSIST SYSTEM
- This technical bulletin provides a procedure to flush and bleed the power steering system to correct a condition of power steering noise or fluid leak from power steering pump, gear or high pressure hose during extreme low temperature conditions.
Click a tab for more information.