- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 2 days ago
- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 11 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 28 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 35 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 43 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #15NA082
2011 Chevrolet Tahoe
Affected Component: STEERING
- This technical bulletin provides repair information for installing a new stabilizer shaft bracket to correct a customer concern of on a clunking noise originating from the front of the vehicle that is more predominant during turns or traveling over bumps.
Click a tab for more information.