- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 3 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 20 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 27 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 35 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 38 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #G-169310
2011 Chevrolet Tahoe
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- 11273A - Special Coverage (additional population added). The throttle position sensor may cause the engine to run rough and cause the malfunction indicator lamp and/or and Engine Reduced Power message to illuminate. If this occurs, it could result in reduced engine power. If the condition occurs within the stated terms, dealers will replace the throttle position sensor and reprogram the engine control module.
Click a tab for more information.