- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 3 days ago
- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 12 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 29 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 36 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 44 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #G-190699
2011 Chevrolet Tahoe
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Chevrolet for this TSB. Call your local Chevrolet dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# G-190699.
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- 12050B - CUSTOMER SATISFACTION (REVISED EXPIRATION DATE). CERTAIN VEHICLES, ALL EQUIPPED WITH A 10.5" REAR AXLE, MAY HAVE A CONDITION IN WHICH THE REAR AXLE RIGHT-HAND SIDE BEARING ADJUSTER CLIP AND BOLT MAY COME LOOSE WITHIN THE REAR AXLE. IF THIS OCCURS, A GRINDING NOISE AND A VEHICLE VIBRATION WOULD BE NOTICEABLE WHEN THE VEHICLE IS IN MOTION. IF THE ADJUSTOR OR BOLT PUNCTURES THE DIFFERENTIAL COVER PAN, A FLUID LEAK COULD DEVELOP. IF ENOUGH FLUID WERE TO LEAK OUT, THE DRIVER MAY HEAR INCREASING NOISE, ADDITIONAL VEHICLE VIBRATION, AND SMELL BURNT AXLE LUBRICANT. IF THE DRIVER IGNORES THESE WARNINGS AND CONTINUES TO DRIVE THE VEHICLE, A SLOW LOSS OF VEHICLE MOTION COULD OCCUR. DEALERS ARE TO INSPECT AND, IF NECESSARY, REPAIR THE REAR AXLE.
Click a tab for more information.