- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 7 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 24 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 31 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 39 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 42 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #G-203256
2011 Chevrolet Tahoe
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- 14262 - SPECIAL COVERAGE. ON SOME HYBRID 2-MODE (HP2) VEHICLES, THE ACCESSORY POWER MODULE (APM) MAY NOT INITIALIZE WHEN THE VEHICLE IS STARTED IN COLD TEMPERATURES AND THE APM IS COLD. ONCE THE APM WARMS UP, IT WILL INITIALIZE AND PERFORM AS DESIGNED. HOWEVER, DURING THE TIME THAT THE APM IS NOT OPERATIONAL, IT COULD RESULT IN A LOSS OF POWER STEERING ASSIST AND THE BATTERY MAY NOT CHARGE. IF THIS CONDITION OCCURS, THE SERVICE POWER STEERING, SERVICE HYBRID SYSTEM, OR SERVICE BATTERY CHARGING SYSTEM MESSAGE WILL APPEAR IN THE DRIVER INFORMATION CENTER, THE MALFUNCTION INDICATOR LAMP AND RED BATTERY TELLTALE MAY ILLUMINATE, AND DTC U1821 AND U182A WILL BE PRESENT. DEALERS ARE TO REPLACE THE APM.
Click a tab for more information.