- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 1 days ago
- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 10 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 27 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 34 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 42 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PI0639D
2011 Chevrolet Tahoe
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This preliminary bulletin provides a procedure to install adhesive back stock to the electrical connector for the steering wheel position sensor, to eleminate the excessive clearance/movement that causes the connector to loose contact and turns the Service Stabilitrak message on.
Click a tab for more information.