- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 2 days ago
- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 11 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 28 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 35 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 43 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PI0695A
2011 Chevrolet Tahoe
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:APPLIANCE:AIR CONDITIONER
- This preliminary informational bulletin provides a procedure to replace the first junction block terminal and other terminals to correct a condition of poor HVAC performance.
Click a tab for more information.