- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 5 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 22 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 29 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 37 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 40 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC-5050-A
2011 Chevrolet Tahoe
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- THIS PRELIMINARY INFORMATION COMMUNICATION ADVISES THE TECHNICIAN THE STEPS ON REPAIRING THE CONCERN. A CUSTOMER MAY IDENTIFY A CONCERN OF UNABLE TO REACTIVATE A VEHICLE'S ONSTAR THAT HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY DISABLED BY ONSTAR. DEALER IS TO CALL GENERAL MOTORS TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE CENTER FOR FURTHER ASSISTANCE IF THE CONCERN IS STILL PRESENT.
Click a tab for more information.