- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 4 days ago
- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 13 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 30 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 37 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 45 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC5687C
2011 Chevrolet Tahoe
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that loose connection between the vehicle and a Bluetooth phone. Technician will need to use a scan tool to check the "Firmware Over-the-Air" value. If the "Firmware Over-the-Air" value is up to date and customer's concern is still present contact General Motors Technical Assistance Center for further assistance.
Click a tab for more information.