- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 8 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 25 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 32 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 40 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 43 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIE-0099
2011 Chevrolet Tahoe
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Chevrolet for this TSB. Call your local Chevrolet dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# PIE-0099.
Affected Component: SUSPENSION:REAR:AXLE:NON-POWERED AXLE ASSEMBLY
- CHEVROLET/GMC/CADILLAC: REAR AXLE PINION BEARING NOISE, GEAR NOISE AND/OR PINION BEARING FAILURE(8.6", 9.5", 10.5" AND 11.5") AAM AXLES. CUSTOMERS HEAR ROUGH GROWL OR GRATING TYPE SOUND COMING FROM THE REAR OF VEHICLE WHILE DRIVING. *PE UPDATED 6/6/11. *PE
Click a tab for more information.