- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 3 days ago
- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 12 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 29 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 36 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 44 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP-3366-B
2011 Chevrolet Tahoe
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Chevrolet for this TSB. Call your local Chevrolet dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# PIP-3366-B.
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
- CADILLAC/CHEVROLET/GMC/HUMMER: SOME SUVS AND TRUCKS ARE EXHIBITING A CONDITION WHERE BY GRINDING/RATCHETING TYPE NOISE COMING FROM AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION WHEN SHIFTING INTO PARK WHILE IN 4WD LOW (4LO) RANGE. *PE
Click a tab for more information.