- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 7 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 24 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 31 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 39 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 42 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP-4492P
2011 Chevrolet Tahoe
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Chevrolet for this TSB. Call your local Chevrolet dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# PIP-4492P.
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:EXHAUST SYSTEM:EMISSION CONTROL:CRANKCASE (PCV)
- BUICK/CADILLAC/CHEVROLET/GMC/HUMMER/PONTIAC/SAAB: OIL CONSUMPTION AND/OR EXHAUST SMOKE-POSSIBLE PCV BAFFLE OR LIFTER CONCERN. UPON INSPECTION, OBVIOUS OIL WILL BE FOUND IN THE INTAKE MANIFOLD AND/OR PCV VACUUM TUBE. *PE UPDATED 3/21/11. *PE UPDATED 5/9/11. *PE UPDATED 5/25/11. *PE UPDATED 06/16/2011. *KB UPDATED A SECOND TIME ON 06/16/2011. *KB UPDATED 6/27/11. *PE
Click a tab for more information.