- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 2 days ago
- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 11 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 28 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 35 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 43 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP-5258
2011 Chevrolet Tahoe
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- THIS PRELIMINARY INFORMATION COMMUNICATION PROVIDES INFORMATION TO THE TECHNICIAN ABOUT VEHICLES THAT MAY HAVE SERVICE ENGINE SOON AND A DIAGNOSTIC TROUBLE CODE P0011. IF THE TECHNICIAN HAS FOLLOWED SERVICE INFORMATION DIAGNOSTIC TROUBLE CODE FOR P0011AND THE ROOT CAUSE WAS NOT FOUND THE OIL PRESSURE AT THE OIL PRESSURE SENDER SHOULD BE CHECKED. ALSO THE NUMBER 2 CAM BEARING SHOULD BE INSPECTED.
Click a tab for more information.