- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 7 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 24 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 31 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 39 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 42 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP3783D
2011 Chevrolet Tahoe
Affected Component: VEHICLE SPEED CONTROL:ACCELERATOR PEDAL
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that may have a Service Engine Soon Malfunction Indicator Lamp on or reduced engine power message. Technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Codes P2120, P2122, P2123, P2125, P2127, P2128, and/or P2138. Technician will need to inspect the Accelerator Pedal Position circuits for poor terminal tension.
Click a tab for more information.