- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 7 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 24 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 31 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 39 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 42 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP4482C
2011 Chevrolet Tahoe
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:COOLING SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication advises the technician of two types of DEX-COOL 50/50 Premix are available through General Motors Service Parts Operations, one with bitterant and one without. Bitterant is a chemical that is added to products to make them smell or taste extremely bitter and is required in some states, such as California, Oregon, New Mexico, Colorado, and Vermont.
Click a tab for more information.