- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 3 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 20 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 27 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 35 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 38 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP4648C
2011 Chevrolet Tahoe
Affected Component: WHEELS:LUGS/NUTS/BOLTS
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician that replacement transfer case halves will not be threaded. No additional thread tapping will be necessary to assemble the transfer case as the attaching metric bolts are self-tapping. Drive the bolts into the new case and torque them to specification.
Click a tab for more information.