- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 3 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 20 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 27 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 35 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 38 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP4686D
2011 Chevrolet Tahoe
Affected Component: HIGH VOLTAGE BATTERY
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have various 2-Mode Hybrid issues. Some vehicle may have service hybrid system lamp that comes on with a Diagnostic Trouble Code P061B set. Technician will need to take a snap shot of the Electronic Brake Control Module and call General Motors Technical Assistance Center for further assistance. Some vehicles may have a combination of engine stall at a stop, lacks power on acceleration, surge while driving, engine flare, transmission slip, poor or lower fuel economy or reduced EV range/limited electric propulsion since completion of recent programming. Technician will need to perform a Charge Procedure. Some vehicles have Diagnostic Trouble Code P0BBD stored without Diagnostic Trouble Code P061B or P0AFA. Technician will verify that the Drive Motor Battery was not run low on charge due to a no start concern.
Click a tab for more information.