- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 3 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 20 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 27 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 35 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 38 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP4792D
2011 Chevrolet Tahoe
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a an extended crank on cold start, brief rough running on cold start, black exhaust color, and/or Service Engine Soon Malfunction Indicator Lamp on. Technician may find a Diagnostic Trouble Code P0172 and or P0175. Technician will need to check the Fuel Alcohol Content parameter found in the Fuel Trim Data List of the scan tool and the measured ethanol content of a fuel sample using the J44175 tester. If the difference is 17% or greater, reprogram the Engine Control Module with the latest calibrations from TIS2web.
Click a tab for more information.