- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 3 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 20 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 27 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 35 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 38 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP4873A
2011 Chevrolet Tahoe
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- THIS PRELIMINARY INFORMATION COMMUNICATION PROVIDES INFORMATION TO THE TECHNICIAN ON THE STEPS FOR DIAGNOSING AND REPAIRING VEHICLES WITH DIAGNOSTIC TROUBLE CODE P0C2B WITH OR WITHOUT P2797. TECHNICIAN SHOULD NOT REPLACE THE AUXILIARY TRANSMISSION FLUID PUMP. TECHNICIAN WILL FOLLOW PUBLISHED DIAGNOSIS INSPECT THE WIRING BETWEEN THE HPCM AND THE AUXILIARY TRANSMISSION FLUID PUMP CONTROL MODULE. IF THE WIRING TESTS OK WITH NO TERMINAL TENSION RELATED CONCERNS AT EITHER END OF THE CIRCUITS SUSPECT A POSSIBLE AUXILIARY TRANSMISSION FLUID PUMP CONTROL MODULE RELATED CONCERN.
Click a tab for more information.