- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 2 days ago
- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 11 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 28 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 35 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 43 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5003C
2011 Chevrolet Tahoe
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a service four wheel drive message displayed in the driver?s information center. Technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Code C0387. Technician should follow published Service Information diagnostics for the Diagnostic Trouble Code if it is a current code. Technician will need to attempt to duplicate the concern if the Diagnostic Trouble Code is set history. If the customer experiences repeat occurrences of this condition and a root cause cannot be determined, it is probable that the transfer case encoder motor is not responding quickly enough and should be replaced.
Click a tab for more information.