- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 1 days ago
- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 10 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 27 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 34 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 42 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5092
2011 Chevrolet Tahoe
Affected Component: PARKING BRAKE:DRIVELINE
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that a driveline noise or vibration at various speeds and operating conditions. Technician should be advised that the vehicle should always be restored to a factory configuration when diagnosing noise and vibration concerns.
Click a tab for more information.