- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 8 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 25 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 32 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 40 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 43 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5094
2011 Chevrolet Tahoe
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication advises the technician that, when testing any circuit for open or resistance, it is imperative that all related terminal pin fit and tension be checked when the test steps require disconnection of the connector or component, prior to any component replacement. Always use the recommended terminal test tool during these tests.
Click a tab for more information.