- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 3 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 20 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 27 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 35 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 38 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5108A
2011 Chevrolet Tahoe
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have an audible engine whine noise at 1500-1800 revolutions per minute. Technician will need to check the coolant level, remove serpentine belt to verify noise goes away, rotate the thermostat 90 degrees and retest, then replace thermostat and retest. Technician will replace the water pump if there is no change.
Click a tab for more information.