- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 3 days ago
- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 12 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 29 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 36 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 44 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5226B
2011 Chevrolet Tahoe
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about finding needle bearings during an oil change. Technician will gain access to the roller rockers to inspect them. Only replace the roller rocker that is missing needle bearings. Be sure to clean the oil drains to retrieve the needle bearings. Each roller rocker has 66 bearings.
Click a tab for more information.