- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 4 days ago
- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 13 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 30 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 37 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 45 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5276
2011 Chevrolet Tahoe
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that may have a Service Engine Soon Malfunction Indicator Lamp on during a cold start in temperatures below 0 degrees Fahrenheit. Technician will find Diagnostic Trouble Code P0521. Technician will check the oil filter part number. If the part number is PF48E change the oil filter to a PF48.
Click a tab for more information.