- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 5 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 22 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 29 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 37 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 40 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5276E
2011 Chevrolet Tahoe
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a Service Engine Soon Malfunction Indicator Lamp on or a low oil pressure indicated after an oil change. Technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Code P0521. Inspect the engine for any oil leaks and repair if need. Technician should change the engine oil and replace the oil filter using a PF48e type filter.
Click a tab for more information.