- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 8 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 25 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 32 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 40 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 43 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5325
2011 Chevrolet Tahoe
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician to help determine if the vehicle is equipped with factory or aftermarket Compressed Natural Gas, Liquefied Petroleum Gas, or Bi-Fuel Systems. Technician will check for the Vehicle Emission Control Information Label. By using the engine Regular Production Option Code as well as the Vehicle Emission Control Information Label, technician can confirm the vehicle has a factory installed alternative fuel system or who the manufacturer is of the aftermarket fuel system.
Click a tab for more information.