- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 3 days ago
- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 12 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 29 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 36 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 44 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT-4383-P
2011 Chevrolet Tahoe
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- THIS PRELIMINARY INFORMATION COMMUNICATION ADVISES THE TECHNICIAN THAT THE ELECTRONIC BRAKE CONTROL MODULE AND BRAKE PRESSURE MODULATOR VALVE FOR THE 2-MODE HYBRID UTILITIES AND TRUCKS ARE BEING PLACED ON PARTS ORDERING RESTRICTION THROUGH THE GM TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE CENTER (TAC).
Click a tab for more information.