- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 2 days ago
- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 11 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 28 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 35 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 43 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT-4808D
2011 Chevrolet Tahoe
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Chevrolet for this TSB. Call your local Chevrolet dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# PIT-4808D.
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- CADILLAC/CHEVROLET/GMC: ON RARE OCCASIONS, A VEHICLE MAY STALL AND A SES LIGHT MAY SET ACCOMPANIED BY ONE OR ALL OF THE FOLLOWING CODES, P061B; P0AFA; P0BBD. IN MOST CASES THE VEHICLE WILL RESTART, BUT THE SES LAMP WILL REMAIN ILLUMINATED AND THE DIC MAY DISPLAY SERVICE HYBRID SYSTEM MESSAGE. *PE UPDATED 11/24/09. *PE UPDATED 3/15/10. *PE UPDATED ON 06/24/2011. *KB
Click a tab for more information.