- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 4 days ago
- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 13 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 30 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 37 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 45 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT-5028
2011 Chevrolet Tahoe
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Chevrolet for this TSB. Call your local Chevrolet dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# PIT-5028.
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:ENGINE
- PONTIAC/SATURN/BUICK/GMC/CHEVROLET/CADILLAC/HUMMER: VEHICLE START AND STALLS AFTER THEFT DETERRENT MODULE REPLACEMENT. MODEL YEARS 2006-2011. DOES NOT APPLY TO VEHICLES WITH KEYLESS ACCESS SYSTEM. *PE
Click a tab for more information.