- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 3 days ago
- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 12 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 29 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 36 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 44 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT3078F
2011 Chevrolet Tahoe
Affected Component: WHEELS:HUB
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have grease leaking from front hub bearings. Technician should not replace the bearing for grease purge. Technician should be advised to not clean the purged grease from the area immediately on or adjacent to the seals because this grease provides additional protection. Technician should only replace the bearing if the seals show visible damage, bearing endplay is greater than 0.005" or 0.13mm, bearing exhibits rough rotation, or bearing exhibits abnormal noise.
Click a tab for more information.