- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 3 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 20 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 27 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 35 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 38 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT3219E
2011 Chevrolet Tahoe
Affected Component: EXTERIOR LIGHTING:HEADLIGHTS:HIGH/LOW BEAM DIMMER SWITCH
- This Preliminary Information communicates to techniciansthat the Daytime Running Lamps (DRL's) or the auto headlamps will not shut off when using the daytime running lamp disable switch (Which is part of the headlamp switch), if the vehicles was built for Canada (RPO Z49). These vehicles were built with different software that doesn't allow the DRL's or Auto headlamp to be shut off. Canada law prohibits disabling daytime running lamps (DRL's) or auto headlamps.
Click a tab for more information.